Skip to content

Month: July 2018

Kalmyk Institute

Kalmyk Institute of Humanities Research Kalmyk Institute of Humanities Research in the Russian Academy of Sciences is a research center for study, reproduction and preservation of historical and cultural heritage, language and ethnic realities, the arts and spiritual traditions of the Kalmyk people. The Institute has been developing key aspects of the Kalmyk language, ecology, Kalmykia, classical and contemporary literature, politics, economic and ethnic history of Kalmykia. In his research, financial and environmental activities of the Institute is guided by Russian Federation Federal Law "On Science and State Science and Technology Policy ', Administrative Council decisions, orders and decrees of the Russian Academy of Sciences, Decrees of the President and Government of the Republic of Kalmykia, as well as the Statute of the Russian Academy of Sciences and the Kalmyk Institute for Humanities research. Charter Kalmyk Institute for Humanities Research (status of a state institution) was registered on December 20, 1999, approved by the controlling organization, the Russian Academy of Sciences. Practical operations research institution that the objectives and tasks outlined in the Charter of the Kalmyk Institute for Humanities Research. Institute of Ecology of Kalmykia has six major research divisions: Department of History from the three sectors, the history of Kalmykia, ethnic, and archeology department of language learning, the department of literature and folklore from the two sectors, literature and folklore of Mongolian Studies, Scientific Center 'Jangar' and the Center for Multicultural Affairs for Social Research. There are a number of scientific support structures: a research library, research archives, Scripture Fund, laboratory, scientific, technical and information support.

Book store Institute conducts most rare and highly valuable publications. In 1999, Zaya Pandit Museum of Kalmyk traditional culture has been created and adopted in the museums of Russian Academy of Sciences. Kalmyk Institute scientists Humanitarian Studies to take an active part in scientific forums, including the Standing International Conference of the Altai, the International Congress of Mongolian studies, international seminars and Tibet, etc.

Comments closed

Management Company

The Management Company provides one or more managers, partners or not, those who account in all matters relating to their object. The managers can not engage self-employed persons, the same kind of business which is the subject of society. Managers and administrators enjoy the special general powers of legal representation for the sole merit of his appointment. Managers may be removed from office by resolution passed by simple majority of the capital, except when such an appointment had been provided the social pact, in which case only the courts and may be removed by fraud, fault or inability to exercise (Art. 287 , Law 26887). Responsibility of Managers.

The managers respond to society for the damages caused by fraud, abuse of authority or gross negligence. The society action for damages against the managers requires prior agreement of the partners representing a majority of social capital (Art. 288 , Law 26887). Mine managers. Managers of the SRL can be removed at any time. The decision must be taken simple majority of the capital. Where the appointment had been manager of the social status can only be removed legally and deceit, guilt, or inability to exercise cargo.Si the appointment of the manager was a condition in the social pact agreed by the partners in response to conditions personal manager, the decision by a simple majority is not sufficient for removal Expiration Responsibility Manager Civil Liability expires two (2) years of act done or omitted by it, without prejudice to the liability and redress for directed, if applicable

Comments closed

Dali Museum

Dali: Teatro Museo Salvador Dali in his will bequeathed an enormous amount of works of art, which were distributed among the Dali Theatre and Museum Reina Sofia in Madrid. The artist he personally took up the project of the Museum, so much so that in the interior of the complex is its last room and his tomb. The building that houses was a theatre, built in 1849. In 1939, during the Spanish Civil War, it was destroyed by fire, leaving standing only the structure of what had been a beautiful neoclassical building. The official opening comes on October 28, 1974, when the Museum had not yet been finished. This theatre had a meaning particular to Dali, he was born in Figueres and had exhibited his first two works at the same Theatre on the occasion of an exhibition of painting. Every room, every space of the Museum is a work of art, with weird combinations of paintings, sculptures, furniture, decorations and all manner of curiosities.

In many of the rooms walls and ceilings they are completely covered with huge murals: some are original compositions while others are extensions of their famous paintings. The city of Figueres Figueres (in catalan Figueres) is the capital of the comarca of the Alt Emporda and 44.255 inhabitants. Located in the northeast corner of Catalonia, is the most important city of those close to the border with France and forced stop of travelers and tourists that come in and out of Spain. It is 136 km from Barcelona. The current name derives from Ficaris, from the Visigothic era. In 1267 King Jaime I de Aragon granted charters and years later Hugo IV, count of Ampurias, burned. Its geographical and strategic position, become an important communications centre equipped with great accessibility. The traveler can directly reach by road or rail. Road access via the A-7 motorway (exit No.

Comments closed