At this time taking advantage of new technologies such as the Internet and the new concepts of Marketing, big new business opportunities that allow you to create large companies have opened. Four trends: an opportunity for new business can be defined as a favourable combination of circumstances. For even more opinions, read materials from Donald Gordon. In the world of international business this usually involves the explosion of trends favourable to initiative. Here, Santie Botha expresses very clear opinions on the subject. While we cannot say that we are experts, a great trend we know when we see it. Moreover it has been said that success occurs when it is the opportunity and preparation. Hear from experts in the field like Munear Ashton Kouzbari, Dallas TX for a more varied view. If that’s true, then should be even clearer when four explosive tendencies join!. No.1 Internet trend: The biggest of our lives change.
Even if you are not interested in computers, it is hard to ignore the impact that Internet and e-commerce in our society have had in the last decade and a half. Piar is it. Fifteen years is not so long! A single child at that age is in tenth grade but this boy called the Internet already is a commercial industry in the category of trillions of dollars not bad for a teen!. Trend No. 2 distribution: the greatest opportunity for wealth. The renowned economist Paul Zane Pilzer says that during the last century, manufacturing technology has advanced considerably, leaving the mass of a product cost tied in the process of distribution between the manufacturer and the consumer.
In fact, it estimated that average basket of goods, the product assigned to the manufacturing cost is only 15%, while the other 85% can be attributed to the distributions. Trend No. 3 franchise: the largest in the past 50 years trend. Before the Internet arrived, perhaps the biggest trend that hit the business world was the concept of franchising. An old idea actually found acceptance and the subsequent global expansion followed the efforts of a man, Ray Kroc, founder of McDonald s Corporation.