The only Spaniard managed to be eighth in the standings of the Grand Prix of Belgium. He announces it will make a career on the attack to be with the best in Spa. The Spanish pilot hopes to not have scares on output, there are pilots who are not accustomed to so succeed, hopefully that they not excited too. Spanish Fernando Alonso (Ferrari), double World Formula one champion, said this Saturday, in Spa-Francorchamps, where donde saldra will come out eighth in the Grand Prix of Belgium explained that career you attempt to go back and be with the best fighting for the podium. Alonso explained at the press conference after the qualifying session who designed rack for the race that will try to fight for the podium in a race to attack if everything goes normal, we will try to go back and be with the best fighting for the podium. We will try to do a career to attack, said the double world champion Spaniard, winner of 27 Grands Prix in the category Queen of the engine. Alonso, who He commented that the Mexican Sergio Perez (Sauber) slowed down in its attempt to improve the time, admitted that his classification has not been good, since although traffic prevented him from being more forward, had not achieved the pole though perhaps it had been among the first four or five. The output will be complicated because there are pilots who are not accustomed to so succeed on the grill, so hopefully not too excited and we can tell you in the first curves, ended. Source of the news: Alonso: “Will try to go back and make a career to attack”
Amidio Cantera Diez was 14 years old when he heard speak for the last time his father, Julian quarry quarry, 43, Councillor for Villaviudas (Palencia) in the II Republic. If I’m going to kill, to be in front of my children, you snapped a Falangist boss. Don’t rush Julian, who is not going to pass anything, replied this outside his home the night of August 13, 1936, the same that fired it between Magaz de Pisuerga and the monastery of la Trapa. Now, Amidio, of 89 years, tells it along with the relatives of other trade unionists, councillors and mayors shot during the Civil war that they expected yesterday the start of excavation of the third sector of the former cemetery of Palencia, now turned into a children’s playground. Under the swings of this play area, victims groups estimate that there are about 250 corpses of victims of Franco. Source of the news:: A mass grave under the swings.