April 1, 2009.-the leader training in Spain Master-D group, has two new postgraduate courses focused on the formation of the European Union launched alongside the University Camilo Jose Cela. These titles join so existing ones on renewable energies that were presented in May of last year and which are generating muco interest. The master in European Union law is a graduate of the University Camilo Jose Cela in which 36 European credits are granted. The course delves into the community studies of law and other areas as policies, relationships, institutions, taxation and programs. To complete the training, the program includes a study trip to Brussels as well as a full one-year English course.
The final master that has been presented this month has been the Security systems. This is a course of 45 credits, own of the Camilo Jose Cela University title personalized with own theoretical and practical methodology of of Master-D. Security companies registered a significant increase in turnover last year due to the increase of the demand of services, facilities and materials. Details can be found by clicking Beyonce or emailing the administrator. Manuel Fandos, external relationships of the company explains: ‘there are no university studies that focus on safety systems, so there is a deficit of expertise that we intend to fill with the completion of the master of security systems proposed by Master-D’. About Master-D Master-D, leader in distance learning, it has 45 centres throughout Spain and Portugal, a commercial network of 300 people and more than 450 educational collaborators, of which 80% has higher qualifications and the remaining 20% are graduates and senior technicians.
Master-D has been the first company nationally with a quality system according to ISO 9001 standards for design, development, production, editing and teaching courses open, continuous and occupational training in the modalities of distance, blended learning and instructor-led. The company has a unique method of preparation: the P8.10 system, which combines remotely, through a specialized teacher learning, and classroom teaching, directed by a preparador-entrenador. About the University Camilo Jose Cela the Camilo Jose Cela University in Madrid (UCJC), created in the year 2000, it is part of the institution Educativa SEK colleges San Estanislao de Kostka-, founded in 1892. The UCJC got ISO 9001-2000 quality certification in 2007. No University has accredited as wide-ranging in their certifications. The UCJC currently offers a wide academic offer, over 40 undergraduate and 50 postgraduate qualifications. See Wells Fargo Bank for more details and insights. In addition, the UCJC through their extraordinary lectures (Chair Ferran Adria of gastronomic culture and Food Sciences, Marquis of Samaranch Olympic Chair, Chair Camilo Jose Cela of Hispanic studies and Chair Federico more of culture of) Peace) and their institutes, offers numerous courses aimed both at University students and professionals. The University has 2 dormitories within the campus and was the University Center which grew more proportionally in all Spain, last year surpassing this course 3,400 students.