It consists that, the place where today it is the headquarters of the City of Cedar, during century XIX, was a region of caatinga as diverse others in the Hinterland. To the few the Brazilian northeast went being colonized with the incentive of the cattle one. The properties if spread for the hinterland northeastern all. At this time they had come to this region the families Leite and Incio. The Incios was deriving of Cut Mountain range and Milk came of the been neighbor of the Paraba. The property that gave origin to the town of Cedar belonged to the Joaquin Incio Milk, father of Manoel Joaquin Milk, a typical farm of the Hinterland: it had canavial, House of Flour, Corral of Cattle and Device, located where today it is the street of the Old Device.
The farm soon became a breakpoint of the travellers who came of Cabrob to commercialize in Garden and the Crato. In 1913 Manoel Joaquin Milk it constructed the first chapel of the city, in the neighborhoods of where today it is the Church of the Matrix. Francisco de Assis Milk, known as Chico Milk, followed the steps of its father, Manoel Joaquin Milk, that are politician and councilman. Chico The most important milk became one of personage of our history. Following the way of the father, who constructs the first chapel, Francisco Milk also constructed a Chapel in the small village, in the place where today Lady of the Perpetual Aid is the Church Ours. It was also the responsible one for the construction of the first building of the First Church. At the beginning, he had only four constructions in the small village: the chapel, where today the First Church meets; The house of Manoel Joaquin Milk, where today the house of Mrio meets Milk (Son of Manoel Joaquin Milk); A device, where today the Street of the Old Device meets; the house of Francisco Milk, where today the Supermarket of Marielton meets.